The Dos and Don’ts of Stopping Procrastination
Procrastination is a topic that many people have strong feelings about. Some people love it, while others hate it with a passion. Even if you’re in the former camp, however, procrastination is still something that affects every single person on this planet in some way—and there are ways to stop it from ruining your life! In this post, we’ll discuss some of the best ways to deal with procrastination so that you can get more done and feel better about yourself in the process.
– To stop procrastination, you’ll need to prioritize your tasks and break up big projects into smaller steps.
– Make a to-do list of all the things you want to accomplish, then prioritize them by importance.
– If it’s not urgent or important enough to do right now, move it down the list.
– Then break each task down until each one is small enough that you can complete it in just a few minutes.
– Ask for help from other people if necessary—and don’t be shy about asking for help!
– Lastly, take breaks! Taking breaks is still important if only because otherwise we might burn out too quickly trying everything at once without first finding success somewhere along the way.
– Don’t be afraid to ask for help. The best way to stop procrastinating is to get other people involved in the process.
– Don’t give up, even if it seems like a hopeless case. Try these different approaches until they work out positively for you—and remember: you’re worth it!
– Don’t let yourself get distracted by your phone.
The author of this article is a therapist from the Sensera app. Sensera is a daily 10-minute self-therapy app. It’ll help you to cope with various mental problems (anxiety, self-esteem, and relationship issues). Feel better with CBT audio sessions and exercises. Download now to become happier!