The Dos and Don’ts of Stopping Procrastination
– To stop procrastination, you’ll need to prioritize your tasks and break up big projects into smaller steps.
– Make a to-do list of all the things you want to accomplish, then prioritize them by importance.
– If it’s not urgent or important enough to do right now, move it down the list.
– Then break each task down until each one is small enough that you can complete it in just a few minutes.
– Ask for help from other people if necessary—and don’t be shy about asking for help!
– Lastly, take breaks! Taking breaks is still important if only because otherwise we might burn out too quickly trying everything at once without first finding success somewhere along the way.
– Don’t be afraid to ask for help. The best way to stop procrastinating is to get other people involved in the process.
– Don’t give up, even if it seems like a hopeless case. Try these different approaches until they work out positively for you—and remember: you’re worth it!
– Don’t let yourself get distracted by your phone.